The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Banned
1,009 Posts
Oh dang...can you say busted!?!?! haha..I tell ya facebook does come in handy when people post pictures of stupidity....Same thing happend with that 14 Point that was shot near me in Dauphin County PA....stupid guy posted pictures of a legal 5 point buck he shot during archery...then shot that 14 point and tried altering tag...just rediculousness

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm pretty sure the account, along with the pics, has been deleted. He's down in Virginia and if you can believe this on a 'team'.,

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Trout 2003 said:
Despite the grebe how do you know the date the picm was take? Embeds on Facebook?
No, it's very simple. Right click on the photo, "save as image." Once you have a copy of the image on your hardrive, you right click on the image and select "Properties." This will tell you everything you need to know.

This will not work for the picture that Don has posted, because it's not the original picture.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Thats Classic! lol. Team Grebe Slayer. Surprised he doesn't have a neon lanyard full of ebay bands with twelve neon calls on it.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.