The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a '19 F-250 FX4. I am looking to buy a chrome bull bar and some seat covers for it. Was wondering what some of you guys may have on yours for suggestions to look at? My dog goes EVERYWHERE with me so I am looking for seat covers that will stand up to him. He is a 65 pound border collie/black lab mix. I don't really care what they look like as long as they are not some obnoxious neon or hot/flashy color.
Looking for a bull bar that is fairly easy to install and actually offers some front end protection instead of the ones that are merely a decoration piece.

·
Registered
674 Posts
I bought the Carhartt seat covers for my truck in Gravel color. My truck is a GMC, but I really like the covers and they are made for Fords also. They seem really durable.

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats on the new truck! I may be in the market also soon. Diesel or gas?
I got the gas motor, 6.2. I don't tow anything and just couldn't justify $12,000 for the diesel. So far this thing hasn't gone much over 2,200 rpms on the tach and is averaging 15.2 MPG. But I only have around 400 miles on it. It has 3.73 gears and 275/70/18 tires with a six speed auto tranny. It is my personal vehicle. Not something that I needed at all. Just what I wanted.

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I bought the Carhartt seat covers for my truck in Gravel color. My truck is a GMC, but I really like the covers and they are made for Fords also. They seem really durable.
Where did you get those at??? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Jisco Truck and Offroad north of Butler on Rt 8 sells all kind of farkles for trucks. I would do the rear wheel liners to protect your bed and frame.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts