The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good luck to all heading out!! Have fun BE SAFE!
I save all wing butts/feathers for my friend that shoots traditional archery (cut his own feather fletching). He's in Kuwait currently serving our country. I would like to have a supply ready whenever he returns in November. If you have extra, that you are not going to use (he'd be grateful) and I'd pick up. If they are going to sit for any period of time, just put a little borax on the fleshy area.
Kip (on here) uses the feet (below spur)contact him for details on preserve and I'll run them down to him. I'm looking for extra's close to the quad county area... Butler, armstrong, clarion and venango counties but would be willing to travel whole northwest area on motorcycle to pick up if you have a few/combine with a friends. Pm me for details. I'd also be willing to cover the flat rate postage if you and your friends/sportsmen's club are willing to collect them for him. Any help is greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Joe

·
Registered
826 Posts
You will have a box of wing feathers as soon as the season closes. PM me an address so I can get them to you.

·
Registered
949 Posts
I wish you would of posted these a few days ago. We killed a few in Kentucky earlier in the week. I would of hook you guys up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts