The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
I have the matrix 330 which is a little faster and like it except for how loud it is. I think the grizzly may be quieter because it has a composite rail vs the aluminum on mine.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Does anyone else shoot one of these? I am in the market for my first xbow and like the simplicity and price point. I would like to go shoot a few first, before pulling the trigger.

·
Registered
715 Posts
I have the Matrix 355 and love it, I cannot imagine you could go wrong with any Excal. The only thing I didn't like was the trigger, I bought a replacement trigger, problem solved. Not that the Excal trigger was exceptionally bad I just didn't like it, the new Trigger Tech trigger is awesome. I can shoot consistent groups under 2 inches at 60 yards.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I agree, that thumb hole grip is awkward to me. I had a Axiom n sold it, bought a used Exocet just to get the stock non thumb hole.

·
Registered
9,685 Posts
It,s a shame cause I would really consider pullin the trigger on a Excal but can,t get past those stocks.I also would consider a W/Ridge which I know would be top notch also but really want to stay recurve.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts