The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want some outside thoughts. Looking at used Grizzly, 6 bolts, quiver, rope cocker. Bow is clean, not beat up.
What is this worth? Guy wants $400.00.

·
Registered
12,252 Posts
Just want some outside thoughts. Looking at used Grizzly, 6 bolts, quiver, rope cocker. Bow is clean, not beat up.
What is this worth? Guy wants $400.00.
Does that include the scope? If it includes the scope then that is a good price in my opinion.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Good price, if it includes the scope. The Grizzly differs from the higher- priced models only because the rail is molded synthetic, as opposed to the costlier aluminum rails. I've been told it is made of the same polymer as a Glock, so you know it'll be tough and durable. Besides, it is an Excalibur, and they'll fix it forever, if there should ever be a problem. Their customer service is the best in the industry. My wife shoots an Axiom, also with the synthetic rail, and it performs flawlessly (and is also lighter in weight than my Matrix 355).

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes it does include scope, seems to be a better scope than on the bow I saw at Dunhams. I bought it, for the money it fits the bill.
Thanks for all replays.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts