The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is on it's way from no other than Arrowhead and his wonderful wife Redneck Huntress.I will report the performance findings a little later after my son and I dial in his crossbow.I'm pumped and so is my 12 year old son.I sold a shotgun to do the deal but it will be worth it in the end.Did I mention I really don't like to sell guns?He wanted to choose his crossbow by price.I told him that stuff doesn't matter.

·
Registered
18,625 Posts
Good luck and fill us in on the details when you get some range time.

·
Super Moderator
4,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I found a 3mm allen wrench and got the scope on.He wanted to go shoot tonight but I had to say no.We needed to try and roost a bird.That unfortunatly did not happen but we will still go and shoot his bow after we hunt.I will post our findings.If it shoots anything like my Exocet we will be fine.His interest has an old man proud.He was in tears because his mom moved his camo I sprayed for ticks.She was not happy when I woke her up to find them but then she does not get up at 4am on her day off and we do.Makes me feel good that my son likes to hunt enough to show tears if he can't.His license is on his camo.

·
Super Moderator
4,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well we shot the Axiom.Close range in the yard.My first impression is it is no different than an Exocet other than draw weight.If the weather is good we go to the club tomorrow for longer range testing.Right now at 20 it shoots bullseyes with the Hawke Map scope and Victory arrows.We never adjusted the scope either.I found the same thing to be true when I put the Hawke Map on my bow.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts