The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's make this thread interesting, whats in your pockets?
What do you carry every single day outside the normal wallet, money clip, cell phone? Do you carry a knife, multi tool, flashlight, firearm, pepper spray, voice recorder, etc? Try to go into detail on what it is that you carry if its a knife what kind of knife is it and so on and so on.

I've seen this thread on other forums and it's always interesting to see what others carry.

I'll post my results once I get home from work, working for a bank limits my usual carry items.

On top of posting what you carry an explanation as to why also makes this thread interesting.

Looking forward to some results!

·
Registered
7,007 Posts
Outside of the wallet, cell phone and keys, I carry a Cold Steel Ti-Lite knife and a Surefire flashlight. Why do I carry them? Cause ya never know when you might need one or the other.

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Slow thread - I'll post tonight, was busy last night. What model Surefire do you carry? My current carry flashlight (which I'll show tonight after dinner) is a little cumbersome.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
am i the only one who carries a bersa 380 with teflon hollow points?

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
My Grandfather drilled in me that every man should always have 4 things on them at all times. Watch, wallet, hanky, and knife.

My knife is a Cold Steel voyager tanto stright blade their medium size for town/work and the large size when I am out hunting/fishing or in the yard. I find Cold Steel knives a very good value for strength, weight, and toughness.

Wallet, hanky, and watch are everyday items.

Left back pocket hanky, right back pocket wallet. Left front pocket keys/coins, right front pocket clipped is the knife. Leather Columbia belt. Most days my Kel-Tec .380 comes along also, usually in a pocket holster or a KD custom holster in the right rear pants pocket, in which casae the wallet gets slipped over to the left back pocket.

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Sorry it took so long. So here is my everyday carry in the summer time. (Have more pockets).

<ul>[*]Glock 19 carried in Crossreed SuperTuck (didn't feel like taking the holster off since its IWB, so its not in the pic).[*]Kydex mag holder and extra Glock 19 magazine[*]Gerber folding knife[*]Wallet[*]Keys w/ 8GB USB drive[*]PAFOA Flyer[*]Watch[*]Altoids[*]S&W Tactical Flashlight[/list]

·
Registered
328 Posts
Benchmade 580 Barrage in front pocket. Kershaw mini-carabiner knife with keys on belt loop, Gerber mini-fast draw in back pocket. soon a taurus 709 9mm par. will be added to the mix.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Wallet, Cell Phone, Bersa .380 or Ruger SP101 .357 (loaded with .38 super p) depending on mood, keys, very little money (married long time), keys.

·
Registered
328 Posts
add a sog flash I and take away the mini gerber!

·
Registered
283 Posts
I quit carrying my wallet in a back pocket. It was throwing my spine out of kilter. Now it waits in the truck until needed. Chiropractor laughed when I told him about my "discovery" that the wallet was doing damage. Turns out wallets mess up more spines than anything else.

So now I carry a knife clipped in my pocket(WalMart purchase but the brand has worn off),
Leatherman Wave(almost worn out),
Camera in a Lowe pouch,
Blackberry,
Keys,
and a belt loop for my Streamlight Ultra Stinger. I'm a Home Inspector so the camera and light loop are work related. But the camera has come in handy in daily life too.

I too have an 8GB thumb drive on my key ring. I use it to transfer my daily mapped route from my laptop to my truck mounted laptop running Delorme Street Atlas. I also like to keep important files with me and backed up.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts