The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Know personally you'll be happy my boss bought a gun off them. I think they sell everything from binoculars to tanks. More info send me a pm.

·
Registered
5,555 Posts
I know the owner personally, a retired military pilot. He is a super guy, prompt with everything he does, and a real stand up personality. You won't be disappointed with any interaction you have with them. I know what he sells as I've gotten a few things from him and am getting ready to order another scope off of them, so I have to ask, what rifle are you thinking about getting off of him?

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
My opinion is they cater to a high end clientele and find their prices can be beaten by smaller less known dealers. Not sure how many big shows they do but I speak to the owner probably every year at the SCI show. I suspect that is the most expensive show in the country with a very big overhead for an exhibitor, but again it caters to the highest end clientele. They also list many products on Gunbroker. I have a few Sako's and euro optics (swaro, leica, and zeiss) but never closed the deal on any of it with them because of price. A small shop but you might want to check Ed's in Tamaqua if you're looking for a Sako. They're an authorized Sako dealer, probably won't have it in stock but discount from msrp.

http://www.edssportshop.com/Welcome.html

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
I bought a scope off of them at the show in Harrisburg and when I intend to buy a Nightforce for my bench gun from them when I recover from the holiday spending. They've always been nice guys when I dealt with them.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Can't say enough good things about them. They are upfront, friendly professionals. Prices are very good, and they are extremely helpful. Personally I will give them all the business I can. They are a pleasure to deal with.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts