The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24,796 Posts
Another organization pulling out.

Also an opportunity to help them out with a raffle ticket for one of those evil (
) AR platform rifles with all accessories!

The Pennsylvania Federation of Sportsmen’s Clubs (PFSC) has been a part of the Eastern Sports and Outdoor Show since its inception. The show was actually the brainchild of the Federation, who started and ran it themselves for several years until it became too large for them to handle. They turned it over to Reed Exhibition in 1955.

We were greatly disappointed and dismayed when we heard the show’s promoters had decided to ban the display/selling of “tactical firearms and accessories” at this year’s show. Upon hearing of this decision, we worked closely with the NRA and industry representatives, who were in discussions with Reed’s upper management. We hoped that through continued discussions, we would be able to convince them to reverse their position.

The PFSC adamantly disagrees with this decision by Reed Exhibition.

It is both unfortunate and courageous that many participants, who had already made major financial commitments to the event, have decided to pull out of the show, and many sportsmen have decided to forego attendance this year to make a statement. We respect and applaud those decisions. We must all stand together for the protection of our 2nd Amendment rights.

Unless Reed reverses their position, PFSC will not have an active presence at the show.

PFSC had planned to sell raffle tickets for a chance to win the hottest-selling firearm on the market today. It comes fully-accessorized! Unfortunately, we wouldn’t be able to mention, display or provide a picture of it at the show. If you’d like to purchase a raffle ticket and show your support for our 2nd Amendment Rights, you can download an order form from our web site:

AR Gun Raffle Tickets

Thank you for your continued support of the PFSC! Pennsylvania’s largest and oldest sportsmen's organization working full-time for the promotion and protection of our outdoor heritage, our resources and our 2nd Amendment Rights!

www.pfsc.org

·
Registered
434 Posts
Walkers Game Ear is still attending!

"THIS WHOLE ESOS SITUATION IS INSANE! I RESPECT the decisions of ALL the VENDORS (many who I know personally and have known for many years) who are taking a stance by withdrawing from the ESOS show because of the terrible decision made by REED EXHIBITIONS to ban any legal firearms and accessories...... And now many of... you are looking for a place or a way to unite together to make your voices heard! I TRULY RESPECT that also.....but even if every exhibitor pulled out of the show it would only be 1200 voices!..... Remember there is place and or an organization that has been speaking for us ALL since 1871.... it's called THE NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION...with their 4.25 million members I can tell you their voices are heard! Be assured that they are always fighting for our gun rights. I suggest that we all FOLLOW THEIR LEAD. You can bet that they are completely on top of this whole situation with REED and know much more than is being presented! Beware of newly formed websites, facebook pages, organizations, or people who want you to join them to help fight the cause.....especially if they ask for any donation you can send to them to help defray their costs . Beware of the wolf in sheeps clothing. The CAUSE is being fought by the NRA, FOLLOW THEM!
Remember UNITED WE STAND....DIVIDED WE FALL!
Bob Walker- I AM THE NRA"

Let them hear about it!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts