The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
The show website is down and only a statement describing reasons for postponing is up. As has been said many times and in many ways on this and other forums - I think Reed simply did not understand the ramification of their decision. Or perhaps didn't care. Regardless... In their statement they say: " It is unfortunate that in the current emotionally charged atmosphere this celebratory event has become overshadowed by a decision that directly affected a small percentage of more than 1,000 exhibits showcasing products and services for those interested in hunting and fishing."

To say it only affected a SMALL percentage is poor taste in my opinion.....

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Saw this in an e-mail. Thats good for those who thought they were losing those funds.

Refunds will be provided for all fees paid to date (January 24, 2013) to Reed Exhibitions for the 2013 Eastern Sports and Outdoor Show. We will detail the refund process on our web site and in an additional email by January 31, 2013.

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
NSSF is also considering firing Reed as the exhibitor for the SHOT Show. NSSF owns the show and hires Reed. Reed will be GONE!!!!

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
SMALL percentage!!?? 1/4 to 1/3 last time I checked. Probably higher by week's end.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts