The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had an entertaining morning. Seen five legal buck. With two a six and a small eight came right into my decoy. The eight point stood about 5-10' from the decoy just watching it for probably 20 minutes. The Six came in and looked at the decoy then circle around and came in behind it and sniffed the tail. The hair on his back bristoled up and he walked away stiff legged but kept looking back at the decoy. I had to chuckle to myself at the confusion these two buck had to be wrestling with as they left....

·
Registered
5,350 Posts
lol that would have been funny.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Danesdad said:
They might have been thinking of fighting it.
It is a doe decoy.If memory serves me correct. It's a Montana decoy. Which is basically a picture printed on cloth and not more then 1/2" thick. Hence probably their confusion over what's wrong with this gal.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
runningdeer said:
lol that would have been funny.
I must of kicked myself a 100 times over for not remembering the camera....

·
Registered
12,175 Posts
I sympathize with the antlered ones, for I too have had similar experiences with ladies. Although my encounters were relegated to dimly lit establishments where adult beverages were served with sides of chili and items from the grill, I understand their pain and confusion.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
jimsdad said:
I sympathize with the antlered ones, for I too have had similar experiences with ladies. Although my encounters were relegated to dimly lit establishments where adult beverages were served with sides of chili and items from the grill, I understand their pain and confusion.
LMAO! I know what you mean....

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LONG BEARD 101 said:
LOL...If it was 2AM the outcome would have been ALOT different!!!!!!!!!!!
With many of the afore mentioned adult beverages under the belt...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts