The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
DeCoverly has a good reputation, if you're looking for a Ryman type dog. You didn't say if you need to get one from here in PA, but if not, Berg Brothers out of St. Cloud, Minn. is one of the best setter breeders in the country, and they're honest, straight shooting guys. They sell dogs throughout the US. Check out their website.

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
Try the Coverdog Field Trial Trading Post. I have a DeCoverly and she is a great dog. As Don said Berg Bros. has some real nice setters, and his dog Mabel is a perfect example. I had a bad experience with Berg Bros. when buying a setter, but that wouldn't hesitate me from trying again with them

·
Registered
964 Posts
Rober said:
Try the Coverdog Field Trial Trading Post. I have a DeCoverly and she is a great dog. As Don said Berg Bros. has some real nice setters, and his dog Mabel is a perfect example. I had a bad experience with Berg Bros. when buying a setter, but that wouldn't hesitate me from trying again with them
Very kind of you to say that. Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.