The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went up to Fort Chambers in Chambersburg today to talk to Jim about the finish on the rust browning project. Saw these and had to share the good laugh I had.

The original 30 round banana mag!

Loaded and ready to go!

Jim is pretty happy with his pre-ban magazines. He claims to have an endless supply at hand...

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Haha...I like it!!! They got any in .54???

·
Registered
12,195 Posts
BH, please (oh please) send this to Diane Feinstein, Chuckie Schumer and Chris Matthews and watch them turn themselves insideout!!

·
Registered
24,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jimsdad said:
BH, please (oh please) send this to Diane Feinstein, Chuckie Schumer and Chris Matthews and watch them turn themselves insideout!!

They have enough problems trying to figure out modern arms and accessories, no way they would "get" this.

Almost bought one, but remembered how I get on my wife for buying the scrap wood stuff with hearts and vines on it. It wouldn't have been pretty...

·
Super Moderator
26,944 Posts
But the pre ban banana mag has a practical use, whereas the scrap wood stuff with hearts and vines on it doesn't

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
I think you ought to patent this clip and take it to Shark Tank to get some investors.

·
Registered
24,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BcozHunter said:
But the pre ban banana mag has a practical use, whereas the scrap wood stuff with hearts and vines on it doesn't

But the vine and heart stuff is decorative... and the cause of arguments on the cost verse value (easy of manufacture as well v price).

So buying this very useful and FUN provoking item would reverse that cost consciousnesses from the other side. Unfair and not even in the same league, but would happen nonetheless.

·
Registered
24,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
camouflage... the auth- OR-IT- ies might be on the prowl....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts