The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I didn't vote Obama either time, but I would extend this opinion to ANY incumbent president who is re-elected.

Just can the extravagant inaugural ceremonies, parties, and the monster expense to the taxpayers for doing it.

Obama was president yesterday, last week, and will be tomorrow, and next week. Stand up, be a "Leader", and say ya know, in these times of budgets and deficits and owing the Chinese trillions, just come to the Oval Office, swear me in again, and be done with it. If you want to have one party to celebrate, okay, fine. But the security, the numerous parties and balls, parades, yada, yada, yada, why cost the American taxpayers that money? Might be chump change in the big scheme, but it would set an example of fiscal prudence.

Democrat and Republican alike.

·
Super Moderator
29,200 Posts
The extravaganza is befitting of a royal family.

·
Registered
816 Posts
I say throw the party ...
Spend trillions, open to public...BUT...
No Guns Allowed...!
No armed security, no armed cops... Invite the "very best" of NYC, Chicago, Philly,
& DC (outside of the ring of politically protected!)
Lets see how tht goes!!!! Lets get this Party Started

·
Registered
10,312 Posts
I'll throw a party when the traitor is impeached.

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
It is an coronation, not an inauguration!

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
Immitation wood for a block head!

·
Super Moderator
29,200 Posts
I just today read a Dept of Army paper on Financial Risk Mitigation in light of the anticipated budget cuts. One of the directives was to cut, among other administrative functions, ceremonies. I guess the king's ceremony gets a waiver.

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
It is good to be King!

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
someone here mentioned that in our present economic crisis he should set an example...i agree...a "REAL" leader would....Some of our forefathers gave everything for their country. But Obama is NO leader....So obama go ahead and throw your stinking rich party...America is fast learning what type of leader you are.....and are not.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts