The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Politically Correct nonsense......I've never hunted rabbits with an AR but if I was in charge that's what he'd be toting around.....Just to watch the liberal tears flow!!

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
Next will probably be no Dennis the Menace show with him carrying and using his cap guns! Heard no more "Gone with the wind" movie either along with no more COPS show.

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
Elmer never did portray hunters in a positive way...still funny though. My question is why not slap a MA rating on the cartoon like they do for violent video games after all that works so well at keeping kids from playing them....:wink2:

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Uh oh. What about the violent shootem' up video games? What about the music that glorifies gun violence or violence in general, especially rap music?

·
Registered
325 Posts
Love how PC defies what used to be known as common sense. Turn on a hip hop/rap station if you have Sirius XM and just listen to those in depth lyrics. Every other word has to rhyme with gun or the N word. Wonder if they learned that from watching Elmer Fudd? Hmmm, I never gave it a thought all these years....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts