The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
We have a AW2002 Wobble from Lincoln
It was expensive but if you have the space and are an avid clay bird shooter than this is perfect. We shoot at least once a month. The variation in elevation and angles it throws is great. It's nice too b/c it's a local business to us. It has a button release or you can switch it out for a "pedal" so you can shoot by yourself. We have the yellow spring on it. It is adjustable for throw speed. We have room on the spring to make it faster yet. But we have it close to Pheasant speed. We just hook it up to the 4-wheeler and pull it to wherever we want it. However it is light enough to move by hand. If you get one be prepared to go through ALOT of shells. It is so much fun and it's hard to stop for the day.

·
Registered
90 Posts
No problem. I hope i helped. They arent terribly far away from you. If you wanted you could go down and visit the place. It's a little south west of Lebanon city.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Lincoln, Atlas or Winchester are all very good electric traps. I would spend the extra $ on a Lincoln if it was up to me but the Atlas traps are reliable and priced reasonable for the average person.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanx duckman thats more in my expense fund.being it is for my own use.3 kids and my bad habits are expensive.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts