The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where I might find info on this unit? I picked it up at an auction today but I cant seem to find much on the electric models and didnt know if the parts from the hand cranks were interchangeable or not.

Its big and its heavy and it seems to run good just needs cleaned up a bit. I picked it up for $55 figured it was worth the risk not knowing if it ran or not. Came with some cutters/plates and some other odds and ends. Was wondering where I might find stuffer tubes for such an item.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Great find. Looks like a real work horse of a grinder. As far as stuffing tubes I think u would be more pleased with the outcome if u used a sausage stuffer. Using a grinder for stuffing does not always make good looking sausage.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How often do you oil a grinder such as this one and what type of oil do you use? I'm stripping the paint off of it and giving it a new coat then I want to lube it up but again I haven't had any luck in finding any information on this model. Anyone have anything even remotely similar to it that could chime in? Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts