The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

21 - 40 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
He just won FLORIDA!! He's gonna do it, I really think he will. All we can do is pray, pray, and pray.

·
6,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Cren you can redo the map right now.
Ask and ye shall receive:

He could lose Michigan at this point and still win it all even losing Nevada and Pennsylvania. PA looks like 50/50 slight Trump advantage.

Attachments

·
6,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Election looking pretty good right now. Stock market is tumbling but will recover.
Yup, you never heard the news media say London stock market FTSE recovered within weeks of the Brexit collapse.

·
6,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Switched to CNN for a second. Saw the ticker, Trump ahead in NH by 15 votes! Wow!

That would certainly take days to recount!
Yup and PA still has Pittsburgh areas left to report. He needs Michigan to win it now. It's closer than it was a few hours ago.

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
Yep if Trump wins they have the house senate and presidency, I thought republicans were the party of big business. Another lie by dumbocrats.

·
6,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Yep if Trump wins they have the house senate and presidency, I thought republicans were the party of big business. Another lie by dumbocrats.
First time since Eisenhower that Republicans will enter government controlling House, Senate, and Executive Branch. Thank God the Supreme Court is in safe hands.

21 - 40 of 72 Posts