The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Finn, my brother sent it to me on my phone.
My husband groans loudly and freely during hunting season! Last year, he said, I can't wait til Archery Season is over! I said, I know! Then Rifle comes in! More groans n when I told him about Late Season, he was like....

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No, he doesn't hunt. My ex-husband didn't hunt either. It's okay though... when I hunt, I do enough of it to pull his time out in the woods!

·
Registered
805 Posts
Love the picture and good for you. My wife and I got married in our 40s I got her interested in hunting shortly after we married. We still love to hunt now in our 60s, I just don’t have the drive I once did. But she has enough for both of us. The first day of Deer season she is still as excited as the first time I took her Hunting. At my age I would be just as happy punching paper at the range. She is the driving force that keeps me going out now.

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Get it painted on your pick up. I'm sure your man has the oven on when you get in with a nice meal GRIN LAUGH....later

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The only time he has the oven on is when I tell him to preheat it for me... I much prefer it that way.

That would look good on our brand new thruck though!
I'll have to ask him how he feels about it! lol

·
Registered
9,479 Posts
Janie said:
No, he doesn't hunt. My ex-husband didn't hunt either. It's okay though... when I hunt, I do enough of it to pull his time out in the woods!
Sounds like he might become ex#2 if he dont play his cards right.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts