The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just picked up my stock last night! ED did a fantastic job, and the gun well.....look for yourself!

·
Registered
308 Posts
looks pretty good. if you dont mind me asking how much did it cost and how long was the wait? PM me if you would like.

Thanks!

·
Banned
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
he did a wonderful job! new foxpro will be here today hunted coyotes hard for 10 years, have been out of it for 2 years, and its time to get back after too many yotes thinking they rule the roost! haha

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
WOW...that does look good. I was cleaning the hunting room and came across the two stocks and one scope I was going to send Ed last year, even had the scope waiver filled out adted in august.... I need to get them out the door to him now that it is off-season again. I even took before shots of them back then but then (that is how my life is)...I see he added a few more camo patterns since then so bonus. I think I am going with the Mathews Lost Camo (in-line/scope and my son's lil Henry min-bolt .22)

I also think I am sending my firestorm flinter in for a snow camo look...which pattern is that?

Ed has a an ad in our commercial classifieds for anyone interested. nothing but high marks from all i talked too.

Ed's ad

·
Banned
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that pattern is the vista, good in timber, will also blend in grass and brush, plus enough gray to disappear in the snow!!!

·
Super Moderator
4,539 Posts
That gun looks great!

Ed did some work for me awhile back, and it turned out great! Actually thinking about having a couple stocks done!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts