The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking forward to getting my bushbuck back home after the Early Bird Expo in Bloomsburg on Sunday. Just completed by a friend and taxidermist Scott Gulliver. I am very pleased with his work. Seeing the mount has got me very excited for my next Safari in 2016. Although they aren't on my list for this trip with already harvesting one. I'm glad their on a few friends. Excellent tablefare and awesome critters to chase. I'll be booking 10 hunters with Kubusi Safari's at the Harrisburg show through EAI Outdoors. On my list this trip will be zebra, mountainreed buck, duiker, black wildebeest, and nyala. Good huntin'

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Africa is absolutely incredible. For the cost of a western elk hunt you can harvest 4 animals, experience the dark continent, and it's people and culture. The only problem is once you go it can become addictive. Glad your friends had a great trip!

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Great looking mount and that showroom is coming together. A good friend of mine was just there and got a Zebra, crocodile, and a 6000# Hippo with his bow. He loves it over there. congrats to you.

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes last day UnionCountyPA to pick him up. Thanks Stuffer! Congrats to your buddy as well. Would love to see some pics. Post them on this thread if you can.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Yep you did see him at the Expo. And no I didn't make it this year. Barry only lives 2 miles from me, I shot quite a few 3-d shoots with him. Pretty good friend. His land borders my brothers.

·
Super Moderator
24,059 Posts
Nice mount!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts