The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9,848 Posts
Don't really care for either team, but I really hope the Eagles win. Anyone who plays the Cowboys is who I'm rooting for. It's always a great day if the Patsies, the Ravens or the 'Boys lose.

·
Registered
19,651 Posts
Not sure who I am going to enjoy watch crying more.....Jerry Jones or Romo

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Got to pull for the Iggles. Hate the cowgirls, don't mind the Iggles.

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
The Eagles are the better team on paper, and yes I am drinking the Chip Kelly Kool Aide, BUT, I have a bad feeling even after yesterdays smack down. I hope I'm wrong.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Dallas' defense couldn't stop a midget football team from scoring. I'm predicting Shady will have a chance to break the one game rushing record.

·
6,669 Posts
BIG difference between ESPN reports and what Jason Garret kept saying at the press conference.

If Romo is out, dare I say this gives the Cowboys a better chance against the Eagles.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Hey, our trophy case isn't empty! There's plenty of room
in it, but it ain't empty.

·
Registered
40,088 Posts
The Cowboys have signed QB John Kitna to a contract for Sunday's game vs. the Eagles. He has not played in the NFL since 2011. He is 41 years old and will donate his salary of about $50,000 to the high school where he is teaching and coaching football.

·
Registered
40,088 Posts
Well, the Cowgirls finally caved and admitted that Romo will not play on Sunday. Also, reported that Romo had back surgery this morning. What a surprise.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts