The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 402 Posts

·
Registered
52,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Started workouts today, #1 running back comes to camp with a sprained ankle..Thunderstorm moved them inside...

·
Registered
19,611 Posts
So far.....

·
Registered
12,166 Posts
Isn't it amazing what power, money and notoriety will do to a person? Turns them into an out of control sports figure or a Democratic Presidential candidate.

·
Registered
10,207 Posts
Be interesting to see how some of last years malcontents respond to the new coach and if they quit again when adversity arrives.

I'm rootin for Bradford to make things real hard on his detractors. Would be a good problem to have.

·
Registered
39,650 Posts
The Eagles receivers had a lot of dropped passes last year. If they catch half of them people would be looking a Bradford differently.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
twistedoak said:
I just want Bradford to play well enough to get a 2nd round pick for him

Hate to say it, Bradford is a stiff. He is a good back up, not a great starter.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
agreed
but i can still hope for a 2.i'll take a 2 in 2018 even.

if there is ever a year for him to over achieve this is the one.
the better he is the more value we might get for him
AND
his success drives down the price that we are paying to get wense.
i'm no fan of Howie 1.0 but one thing I will credit him for was getting draft value in trades
Howie 2.0 so far leaves me cautiously optimistic and if Bradford can turn in a decent year I think Howie can get some value for him

·
Registered
39,650 Posts
Like every NFL QB he needs a good offensive line, he needs time to throw the ball, he needs receivers who can catch the ball, he needs a good RB to keep the defense guessing. Give him those things and he will kill most defenses. No NFL QB does it by himself.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
ehh I wouldn't give him that much credit.
most avg QBs at least have a winning season under their belt.
I don't care if hes fools gold,i just hope to move him for something.
the future is wense, only thing left to do this year is lower the price we paid for him

·
Registered
39,650 Posts
He was on a bad Rams team and with the mess Kelly made of the Eagles last year, again bad team, I don't think he did too bad.

He completed 65% of his passes and I think the Eagles led the league in drops or they were close to it. He had no deep threat, thanks to Kelly. They let Maclin, their best receiver, walk. That's a tough way to play QB.

Last year was a new team for him and he was coming off an injury. This year, same team but different coach. So, basically starting all over again.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
good I hope he lights it up ,pro bowl ,named to all pro team
maybe get his sleeves inducted to the hall of fame.
turn that optimistic 2 into a 1

·
Registered
52,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Kelly almost ruined the team by getting rid of hall of fame players and then taking a hall of fame running back from Dallas and sitting him on the bench too much.Thank goodness we got rid of him...Now lets play some football

·
Registered
39,650 Posts
Lane Johnson is getting a ten game suspension for failing a drug test. This is his second failed test. That is not good news for the Eagles. Dennis Kelly is his backup.

1 - 20 of 402 Posts