The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
  • Hey Guest, it looks like you haven't made your first post yet. Until you make an introduction thread, the rest of the site is locked to posting. Why not take a few minutes to say hi!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,825 Posts
I went out to check it about a week ago and there are so many trees growing in it you will never be able to cast a line in it. I can't imagine a boat even trolling in that lake with hundreds of trees in it. I walked all the way down to the splllway and that part looks great. I honestly don't feel it will be open for trout season. If it is open then they didn't cut the trees down and do the jog right! Go check it out and see what I mean. You will be surprised!

· Registered
1,825 Posts
It is nice to see the lake open again but with all of the trees and debris it will be a nightmare! All the anglers will be at the breastworks the first day. I won't be any where near the place. I will be on the stream enjoying using spinners and spoons. To all going to the Fork the first day good luck and let us know if the trees and debris had any affect on your fishing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.