The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, what do you think? Durham either releases a report or a list of grand jury indictments against culpable democrat operatives sometime this coming October? They've already stated that they're not pursuing Biden or Obama criminally but it won't look to good for the dems if they charge Brennan, Comey, Yates, and a list of Obama's FBI upper management people and white house staff.

·
Registered
529 Posts
I don't think there will be any indictments against the big players like Comey, Brennan or Clapper. That's been already revealed I think. Maybe Durham will charge some underling that we never heard of with a minor crime just for show to make it look like Durham didn't waste his time. The corruption goes unpunished in Washington.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
I doubt it. While it would certainly provide a lot of us with instant gratification, it would just provide the democrats with too much of a weapon prior to the election. They will claim he is doing this only to appease his base and that it is just a political move. I think it would just garner a few on the fence sitters to vote democrat.

After he wins in November however......
Well, I just hope we survive as a nation after this election.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts