The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any good advice on brand or style? Been shooting a biscut for few years, just getting sick of refletching and wrapping shafts constantly. Before that it was a ol skool TM hunter, so I can use a hook up!
Thanks everyone in advance.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was always one to avoid moving stuff on my bow... afraid things will fail at the moment I need them the most. Murphys Law is a B**ch...

·
Registered
8,662 Posts
I have a Trophy Ridge Revolution rest...love it!

·
Registered
94 Posts
NAP, New Archery Products has been around for over 35 yrs. Makers of the Razorbak 5 broadheads. I use NAP Smartrest since it came out micro adjust with just one allen wrench.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
qad hdx....not too pricey in my opinion. it's a very important part of the setup.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
I've shot QAD, Ripcord, Trophy takers when they first came out. I now swear by any limb driver rest rather than one that is tied into the down cable. I'm shooting a Trophy Taker Limb Driver Pro on my hunting bow and a Vapor Trail Micro Elite on my 3D bow. Both tuned extremely easily and I have had zero problems since installation.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Suggest the qad Hdx. However ripcord is not bad just don't like how the rest drops down if you do not shoot unlike the qad.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts