The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever have problems w/DPMS delivery time?

I ordered a LR-308L in mid July and was told it was "about 3 month" delivery time. DPMS will only talk to the dealer who ordered the gun, so I had them call DPMS @ Thanksgiving to find out what's up- they told the dealer 4-5 months (from when?). Anyway, it's going on 5 months now.

I just want to get my rifle! Anyone else have delay issues w/DPMS?

BH

·
Banned
13,401 Posts
I don't think you can get one. If the Gov't doesn't have you on a watch list then they don't have anybody on one.

·
Registered
19,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't think you can get one. If the Gov't doesn't have you on a watch list then they don't have anybody on one.
Now that thar is funny

BTW, I noticed a black suburban parked down the street every day for the past year or so.... Every 8-12 hours it pulls away as another one pulls in and takes its place

BH

·
Registered
19,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, pretty soon it will be going on 6 months and still no gun. Checked out some other sites and this is apparently the norm. One guy posted he ordered his in March and received it 7 months later- AFTER being told the lead time was 4-6 weeks!

I think DPMS may make fantastic rifles, but their estimators stink.

BH

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Bumblehick said:
Now that thar is funny

BTW, I noticed a black suburban parked down the street every day for the past year or so.... Every 8-12 hours it pulls away as another one pulls in and takes its place

BH
Yep that sounds about right. They would waste tax payer monies on watching a patriot. Good luck on the waiting man.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts