The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first year using DP's, Caught these two big guys using my anise paste bait. I have never set this location before because it lacks real good areas to set foot holds. I am really starting to like these DP's!

·
Premium Member
24,100 Posts
Awesome!!

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Had a double there again this morning, when I walked up the location it looked just like the above picture all over, one in the creek and the other in the tree again.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Great! Do you have a recipe for the anise paste bait??

·
Registered
5,364 Posts
dog proofs are great. nice job. but you first post said something about no good place there for footholds...... that creek screams pocket sets! again nice job!

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
bobcat said:
dog proofs are great. nice job. but you first post said something about no good place there for footholds...... that creek screams pocket sets! again nice job!
I agree that you could put footholds all over that creek. But dps are so much easier and working for you. Congrats

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
charman03 said:
bobcat said:
I agree that you could put footholds all over that creek. But dps are so much easier and working for you. Congrats
The pic is a little deceiving,it was taken with my cell phone, I wish I could have set it up with pockets but the bank on one side is flat and the other side is very sandy type soil.I am probably missing some mink along this section since I can't get a pocket set to work here but at least I am able to set it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts