The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
  • Hey Guest, it looks like you haven't made your first post yet. Until you make an introduction thread, the rest of the site is locked to posting. Why not take a few minutes to say hi!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... at least, not at Robinson Town Center.

Just happened to be there today, and figured I'd pick up my license. No dice: three employees in a row, when asked about buying a license today, responded, "they go on sale July 1st."

I even showed them the announcement on the PGC website, announcing that they went on sale yesterday. Nope; no luck.

They pointed to their PALS terminal, which didn't give them the option to sell a license.

Oh well. I went over to Gander, where two guys were already at the counter buying their licenses. Go figure...

Registered
UncleRev said:
... at least, not at Robinson Town Center.

Just happened to be there today, and figured I'd pick up my license. No dice: three employees in a row, when asked about buying a license today, responded, "they go on sale July 1st."

I even showed them the announcement on the PGC website, announcing that they went on sale yesterday. Nope; no luck.

They pointed to their PALS terminal, which didn't give them the option to sell a license.

Oh well. I went over to Gander, where two guys were already at the counter buying their licenses. Go figure...
You need to call the PGC

Registered
If you look, and it's been like this since..... Wow, a really long time, the license year runs July 1st- June 30th. So the employees at Dick's are more than likely correct. Better make sure what for license Gander sold you.... It might expire In about a week.!

Registered
Stuffer said:
If you look, and it's been like this since..... Wow, a really long time, the license year runs July 1st- June 30th. So the employees at Dick's are more than likely correct. Better make sure what for license Gander sold you.... It might expire In about a week.!
Ummm, he is correct. Licenses went on sale June 20.

Registered
slavage said:
Have not walked in to one or there field an stream stores since they sold there real customer's out with the ar garbage after Sandy..

Since they felt the need to take the scary black guns off their shelves after Sandy Hook, I have not felt the need to patronize them.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.