The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I read on here back in the summer of guys donating fall restraint harnesses-

I just bought 3 new lock on and each came with a harness I don't need.

If you know of someone who is having financial difficulties and needs one, let me know via PM and I'll ship it to you. First come first served.

·
Super Moderator
4,577 Posts
I remember that thread and I think a few Hpa'ers donated including myself. Good work guys!

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
"I just bought 3 new lock on and each came with a harness I don't need"

Those tree stand companies sure don't seem to trust you young hunters. I guess they must figure that the harness will get stolen with the left behind tree stand.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I have several new in the package harnesses also. Ild b glad to donate them. Send me a PM if interested.

·
Registered
3,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mus42tang said:
"I just bought 3 new lock on and each came with a harness I don't need"

Those tree stand companies sure don't seem to trust you young hunters. I guess they must figure that the harness will get stolen with the left behind tree stand.
Thanks for the compliment on being a "young hunter" --haven't been one of those in a while!!!!

Maybe the mods can make this a sticky--

I'd be glad to hook up guys who don't need harnesses with guys that don't have them, want them, and can't afford them or need a new one.

Archers helping Archers!!!

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
I use a Muddy so this is free to who ever needs it (please help with shipping if you are too far to pick up). Came with a hang-on I bought this week to hang in the yard to practice out of:

Harness
Tree strap
Fall relief Strap
DVD and Instructions

1 - 9 of 9 Posts