The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,541 Posts
No shooting just yet but will be hitting the range as soon as weather breaks and arthritis permits. Got a new Blackhawk in .45 Colt and a S & W .380 to work out.

·
Registered
464 Posts
was at the state game lands 203 in wexford yesterday. took my taurus 44 mag, para 45acp 1911, ruger sr40c, and a walther p22. it wasnt crowded when i got there but it was full when i left

·
Registered
695 Posts
Myself and two buddies were at the local club today. We had 2 ruger 44mag redhawks, 1 44mag super redhawk, 2 smith and wesson 9mm's, 1 ruger 9mm and a browning 22 semi pistal. Had the whole place to ourself, 2 guys came when we were cleaning up.

·
Registered
695 Posts
We were not at a GC range. We were at a local Gun Club we are members of. As far as I know it is legal to shoot semi auto hadguns and rifles a GC ranges a well, as long as you have a hunting liseance or range permit.

·
Registered
3,378 Posts
It is perfectly legal to shoot a semi-auto handgun or rifle at the PGC ranges, provided you adhere to their capacity regulations when using the range.

·
Registered
4,541 Posts
I was at the range on GL42 and saw a deputy write up 3 guys for using semi's to shoot. Perhaps it was because of rounds loaded but if memory is correct they paid $187.50 each. I may be totally wrong, has happened in the past, but when I shoot my semis I go to private ranges.

·
Registered
3,378 Posts
I routinely shoot my semi-auto rifles, and sometimes handguns at PGC ranges. Semi-autos are allowed, but there are limitations to how many rounds you can load.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts