The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
Just dropped mine in the mailbox for pickup. unlikely it will reach armstrong county before monday. Seems last year certain counties took longer to respond than others. allegheny was HORRIBLE.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
I am sending my first one in for 4D, been huntin there my whole hunting life and will be hopefully moving in the St College area before hunting season. I will probably apply for a bonus tag for another area to be determined

·
Registered
8,449 Posts
got mine sitting here ready on the stand, gonna put it in the mail in the morning. I was thinking about putting it in the mail on monday because I live so close to the treasurers office but when I was getting my money order at the post office today the lady said any mail sent out saturday wont get there till monday no matter ho close I am.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
In the mail at 8 AM ---I dont think the offices are open today anyway???

·
Registered
7,794 Posts
mountainman09 said:
dont for get guys saturday night is the time to mail them in
So that they can sit on a pile next week in the treasurer's office while others get dumped on top of them until the county folks get around to doing them.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
AgesofDays said:
I just wish that there was someway for an loyal out of state hunter could get a doe tag for 2g
This doe system here in PA is the pits---JMHO!!!! Ive never liked it ---its a pain to make out 3 pink envelopes every year, hang them with the mailing date and then try to remember to send each one on the right date. In MD you simply go in and buy what you need. One stop and done! Cant wait to see the flack I get on this one!

·
Administrator
39,067 Posts
Big Ken said:
mountainman09 said:
So that they can sit on a pile next week in the treasurer's office while others get dumped on top of them until the county folks get around to doing them.
How are you so sure thats how it works Ken???Mine were in the mail friday!!

·
Registered
8,550 Posts
great white hunter said:
Big Ken said:
mountainman09 said:
How are you so sure thats how it works Ken???Mine were in the mail friday!!
That was last year guys......all the bugs have been worked out!!!!

·
Banned
1,896 Posts
Big Ken said:
mountainman09 said:
And how do you know they don't work them as they come in, then pile the completed ones in the corner until its time to send them back. So you wait to send yours in and by then your first choice is sold out so your app goes to your second or your third choice WMU which may not be exactly what you want.

Nope I put mine in the box on Friday the 9th as always.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
I got my doe tag for 2F. I been lucky enough to get tags for that area for the pass 9 years. but i agree that the doe tags should just be bought over the counter, with the electronic system now in use. why not use it's 100 % capabilities?
we need a flintlock icon in here.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts