1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
July 11

·
Registered
19,651 Posts
This year I am going to wait till I have a doe down then buy a tag off Craig's list to transport it home

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
GermanHillHunter said:
Got my 2F 2 weeks ago.
Freytown said:
Still have one from last year. I'm hearing that can be carried forward if unused. Seriously.
Hittingguru said:
3A is sold out. Don't bother applying.
Birch812 said:
This year I am going to wait till I have a doe down then buy a tag off Craig's list to transport it home
I see it's comedy hour at HPA!

Can anyone verify that last year's unused New York antlerless tags in southern tier counties can be used this year in adjoining Pennsylvania counties? I heard that's the reason they printed them on the same color paper.

Steve.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Just came back from the mailbox and I got 2 of the any unit ,any weapon , any season tags It was pricey but well worth it

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Freytown said:
Still have one from last year. I'm hearing that can be carried forward if unused. Seriously.
Well all joking aside. PGC has announced that you CAN NOT carried prior year(s) licenses in your holder along with your current one.. If you are checked and do so your are subject to a fine.. I guess the only way to avoid that is to use different colored PALS print outs..

1 - 20 of 24 Posts