The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our applications were mailed without signatures, everything else is good. Knowing that our applications will more than likely be kicked back to us is it within the law for us to submit another envelope with our applications?

·
Registered
11,467 Posts
States in the reg book that it is unlawful to submit more than one application. Doing so will void all of them. You don't know that your apps will be rejected. They could still be processed and awarded.

Might be worth a call to the PGC licensing dept at Harrisburg, but I'd say right now you're fate is in the hands of the treasurer's office person who opens your envelope.

·
Registered
5,687 Posts
I had one sent back once because I didn't note the number of enclosed applications. I resubmitted after I got the first one back. It was my mistake but one check and one application in the envelope, but that's the rules.

·
Registered
7,080 Posts
Flat_Lander said:
Our applications were mailed without signatures, everything else is good. Knowing that our applications will more than likely be kicked back to us is it within the law for us to submit another envelope with our applications?
No! Do not resubmit until the originals are in your possession.

·
Registered
5,836 Posts
For some reason, I remember someone last year on here forgetting something. When he called the Treasurer the next week, they had it on hold, and said stop in and sign form or check, can't remember which.

·
Registered
5,800 Posts
Many years ago I forgot to sign mine and they didn't send it back until several weeks later. The bad thing it was in the day where a nr had slim chance for one then the extra delay getting it back hurt me. I would say it depends on the treasuer, what happened to me was my fault maybe another one would of done something different.

·
Super Moderator
12,831 Posts
i once got a letter with my license stating i forgot the stamp...courtesy of the treasurer for taking care of it...

funny thing was it had the same stamp on it that matched the others in the book i had.....maybe an election year? lol i dont know..(just a bad joke..i dont even remember if treasurers are elected...) but i am fairly confident my stamp was right where i put it..maybe not and they had the same stamps..im certainly capable of such a mistake..

but the others are right...the county treasurer could possibly take care of things like that..maybe call you and have you come sign them..so you definitely dont wanna send in another application..

·
Registered
26,118 Posts
Laylow said:
I had one sent back once because I didn't note the number of enclosed applications. I resubmitted after I got the first one back. It was my mistake but one check and one application in the envelope, but that's the rules.
you can have one check and 3 applications in the envelope.

and Non-Residents can start applying July 18th

·
Registered
5,800 Posts
mauser06 said:
but the others are right...the county treasurer could possibly take care of things like that..maybe call you and have you come sign them..so you definitely dont wanna send in another application..
At the time I kind of thought so too since you list your phone number for some reason. On the flip side with all they handle and some countys using vol. help it would be hard to do. Lesson learned I look over mine several times and after I stuff the envelope still wonder if I did it right.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
stoolshooter said:
Yep, that is what I did. I don't see where it sys you should not do that. Should I mail another to the first county treasurer to get my second license?
What application did you use for the second one? You only get one app with your license.....

·
Registered
389 Posts
jimmyt said:
stoolshooter said:
Yep, that is what I did. I don't see where it sys you should not do that. Should I mail another to the first county treasurer to get my second license?
What application did you use for the second one? You only get one app with your license.....
There is an application in the digest and you can also print out applications on the PGC website.

·
Registered
5,161 Posts
jimmyt said:
stoolshooter said:
How do you think people apply for second and third round unsold tags?

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Elmer Fudd said:
jimmyt said:
stoolshooter said:
There is an application in the digest and you can also print out applications on the PGC website.

That will be coming back. Unfilled.

·
Registered
26,118 Posts
stoolshooter said:

how many did you apply for ? what treasurers did you send them to ?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts