The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
The younger generation is very interested in muscle cars. They are what has driven the modern muscle car Era for the last twenty years. The Camaro is relatively unsuccessful because it is ergonomically unfriendly. If you're taller than 5'8" the roof is too low for you and you have a very limited view out the back window. The Corvette even outsells the Camaro

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
I read where the Camaro might be on the chopping block. Younger generation not interested in muscle cars and us older folks went through our mid life crisis bought one and sold it already, like me with my Mustang GT.
Say it ain’t so…

Did anyone see the Price is Right the other day when Drew Cary gave away a yellow 71 Mach 1 convertible that they valued at 27k. The car was gorgeous

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
I read where the Camaro might be on the chopping block. Younger generation not interested in muscle cars and us older folks went through our mid life crisis bought one and sold it already, like me with my Mustang GT.
Buy another one fast!
I bought this 3 years ago, with 2000 miles on it. Thought about selling it a lot, but never did. Now I will keep it.
It's value has actually gone up since I bought it. 4,500 miles on it. 2015.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

·
Registered
12,465 Posts
The Lefties and Eco Weenies are going to ruin this country. All EV cars will not work, especially in areas that get cold. Way too big of a headache for me. The government needs a major over haul:mad:

I have been reading about electric cars and hybrids for awhile now. They are great in certain environments like riding around town but in the real world they have so many downsides that they would never be accepted if the truth was known. The problem is the "government" is not telling us the truth and we need to uncover it ourselves.

·
Registered
14,409 Posts
The problem is the "government" is not telling us the truth and we need to uncover it ourselves.
From the OP linked article:

"There are those who can’t stand that you can get into your privately-owned vehicle at any time of the day or night and drive virtually anywhere you please. These budding authoritarians view that and all other forms of personal freedom as threats to their power. That’s how big I think this fight really is..."

That's really what's behind this.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts