The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
20,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think we do. If a magazine has more than about 120 pages, I cant finish it before next months comes.

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
It takes you that long to look at pictures?

·
Registered
7,007 Posts
Get the picture ones and increase magazine capacity.

·
Registered
5,590 Posts
Some pictures need a second or third or ...look, it all depends on how close they are to the center on the magazine

·
Registered
20,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Big Redneck said:
Some pictures need a second or third or ...look, it all depends on how close they are to the center on the magazine
What kind of magazines are you looking at?

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Just don't lend any magazines to GIE. He doesn't take very good care of them. The last one he gave back to me, he must have spilled something all over it cause the pages were stuck together. Last time I let him read my copy of Sporting Dog News.

·
Registered
7,007 Posts
Probably diet pepsi. It gets sticky when dried.

·
Registered
20,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I had no idea drinking a soda while reading magazines was so dangerous. I'll have to stop that.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Because of this thread I have started a ban on pop(soda some may say) at camp. There are 20 years of ruined pictorials thanks to what I now know is due to guys drinking and reading. Slobs. I never realized that this could have been the cause!

·
Banned
3,632 Posts
Buckethead said:
Just don't lend any magazines to GIE. He doesn't take very good care of them. The last one he gave back to me, he must have spilled something all over it cause the pages were stuck together. Last time I let him read my copy of Sporting Dog News.

Yea, but when you use the light coming through a stained glass window, it's a whole lot easier on the eyes.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts