The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,590 Posts
Merry Christmas.Here I thought another thread was starting over again.Lol.Safe hunting to all next year.Good luck as well to all.

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
I'm not touching this one with a 10 foot pole lol turning over a new leaf next year.

·
Registered
5,130 Posts
Not naming names here.... but many, many, years ago in a certain county.... it seemed that to be a Deputy, you had to be a well known outlaw!
LOL
I remember 3 of them and they were the worst outlaws ever!

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
diablo666 said:
Merry Christmas.Here I thought another thread was starting over again.Lol.Safe hunting to all next year.Good luck as well to all.
diablo666 whats up with the name? I might have to change mine to Friday the 13th

·
Registered
669 Posts
I take great offence to that remark.

·
Registered
5,130 Posts
referee said:
I take great offence to that remark.
Hey, not stirring nothing here. I didn't name any names. Why would you be offended??

·
Registered
25,511 Posts
A Deputy once spoke harshly to me, when I was much younger.

Nearly traumatized me for life.

·
Registered
27,829 Posts
DennyF said:
A Deputy once spoke harshly to me, when I was much younger.

Nearly traumatized me for life.
And then you met JohnS and WERE traumatized for life.

·
Super Moderator
4,590 Posts
You can change your name I don't care.You should first read signature lines.I have explained it before.I know my name is not of the Christian sense.However if you pm me I will tell you why I chose the name.Seems like everytime I do it in the forum the thread gets locked.People jump down the devils throat.If that make them feel better I don't have a problem with it.Just like I don't care what you do within the law.One thing that was forgotten in these times.Are you a law abiding citizen?If so you have nothing to worry about from me.There are 2 sets of laws.If you don't get it pm me.When members jump down my throat does that mean anything to you?Think about it before you pm me.

·
Registered
25,511 Posts
And then you met JohnS and WERE traumatized for life.
He's a big ol' teddy bear...with long, sharp claws.

·
Registered
5,590 Posts
A few years ago a WCO (no longer in this area) found my license that had came off my coat, he was rude enough to call me and return my license so to get even I pinned it back on my coat and went back hunting.
Thanks Dan

Merry Christmas to all

·
Registered
12,369 Posts
PassThrou said:
Im just joking with u ppl. Merry christmas and a Happy New Year to all!!!
I know 1 that did something Wrong 1 day...he will remain nameless!
But, he did something VERY WRONG that if there had happen to be a shoot out, I would have been the 1 protecting his and the DWCO's Donkey that day!

I like to Raze him every chance I get about it!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL YOU WCOs annd DWCOs ON HERE!
Enjoy the day...Hope for a Better New Year...GOOD HEALTH To those who are having health issues right now (Yes, you, the 1 reading this, this is Pointed Directly at you....You need to get better so we can run a trap line together!)

To the other WCOs and DWCOs on here.. THANK YOU For all you do for each and every 1 of us hunters here in PA, even if some "Think" you are not out and about and doing something...

Be Safe, look forward to running into a few of you sometime in the field to put a face with a screen name and BS about what you do for each and every one of us hunters in PA!

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
i was always under the impression that they were decendints of the apostles,until my 13 year old son and i had a experiance that changed our outlook forever due to this ego maniac with a badge

1 - 20 of 27 Posts