The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's last minute Valentines day flowers time, but I would suggest you stay away from Proflowers.com. I placed an order and said I wanted flexible delivery which is just the standard rate, but then they charged me extra for guaranteed delivery on the 14th. I am not pleased.

·
Banned
3,632 Posts
Maybe they're thinking of HER, and not you. Just sayin...

·
Registered
19,942 Posts
GIE said:

Your wife was standing right behind you when you typed that, huh Nancy?

·
Banned
3,632 Posts
NO, NO SHE ISN'T. SHE'S AT THE HOMELESS SHELTER SERVING DINNER THEN SHE HAS TO GO TO CHURCH CHOIR PRACTICE.

·
Registered
19,942 Posts
GIE said:
NO, NO SHE ISN'T. SHE'S AT THE HOMELESS SHELTER SERVING DINNER THEN SHE HAS TO GO TO CHURCH CHOIR PRACTICE.
WELL ITS GOOD TO SEE NOT EVERYONE IN YOUR HOUSE IS A GODLESS HEATHAN

·
Banned
3,632 Posts
Could you type that a little louder please? There's an echo in this darn coffee cup.

·
Registered
948 Posts
GIE said:
He is the customer, not her. Pro Flowers has an obligation to provide what was ordered, not what they envision his wife wanting.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Dbl Lung go bk to your credit card company & file dispute/claim
May want to wait til after 14th... & they could care less about wives, or intent..
They are making extra buck for day on delivery.. I'm sure

·
Banned
3,632 Posts
waynectyhunter said:
GIE said:
He is the customer, not her. Pro Flowers has an obligation to provide what was ordered, not what they envision his wife wanting.
No. SHE is the customer. If she ain't happy, then DL20 ain't happy and PF.com ain't happy.

If SHE is happy, then DL20 is happy and PF.com is happy.

You should know better!

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
oilcrk said:
May want to wait til after 14th... & they could care less about wives, or intent..
I used PayPal. I cancelled the payment. I selected the option that was "flexible" so no additional guaranteed delievery cost was supposed to be added. Boy, I was wrong. I had no issues last year ordering flowers, but this year they seem to want to really make a few extra bucks with hidden fees that they advertise aren't there.

·
Registered
12,941 Posts
hunter4095 said:
I think they are owned by George soros.
If so, that liberal also ownes Progressive insurance. Think of the name of his ins company even

·
Registered
21,268 Posts
oilcrk said:
That is it right there. All the flower companies try and gouge guys on valentines day!

·
Super Moderator
28,946 Posts
All of the local florists went out of business?

·
Registered
19,942 Posts
No, they're just out of stock because of a recent influx of cat funerals.

·
Registered
864 Posts
I used them as well if you choose the 14th it clearly states non standard + additional 4.99. So I chose the 13th.

1. First go to http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=mwmYlEfUmLPpMy6tsLhDgA== and sign up you will get 16% cash back for your order on their site.

2. Click on the microphone and enter code nature for a huge discount. I think it is 40to 50% off.

3. At checkout sign up for the free shipping rebate,. then place order. Once done cancel the membership and your order will be dirt cheap. Once done My order before my cash back was 45.00 Originally 80 something.

Good luck

1 - 20 of 24 Posts