The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
King Wolf says we must observe social distancing. We must not gather in large groups. Funerals can only be attended by 10 people at the grave side including the pastor and funeral attendants. Guess who is in Lancaster marching with the protestors today? That's a lot of contact tracing that will have to take place. Can you say DOUBLE STANDARD? It's time we start to speak up about this!

·
Registered
16,458 Posts
i happen to be fed up with this crap. i dont think they have the power to do what they are doing. i havent seen any enforcement. no businesses forced to close for violating these things. what can they legally do ? are these orders law or just guidelines ?

·
Super Moderator
7,757 Posts
We have had restaurants be told to close by the state police when they opened and citizens complained.

So there has been some enforcement.

·
Registered
6,104 Posts
He claims not to take his yearly salary ,but gives it to a non-profit organization to help people that his daughter is head of at from what I hear is $ 100,000 a year and not 100 % sure , Wolf set it up himself and no open accountability on their behalf. Mom heard that on the Harrisburg tv station.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts