The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone received their DMAP coupons from the PGC? The coupons landowners get to give to hunters, not the tags from DCNR or where ever?

We haven't heard a thing from the PGC about our request for a handful of coupons for our property and since licenses have been on sale for nearly a month I thought they'd have either called if something was wrong or sent the coupons by now.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Give them a phone call. The people i have talked to,there,this year,are all really nice and very helpful.

·
Registered
14,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will, they've been great to deal with. I simply can't remember when we've gotten them in the past and figured I'd ask around here first. I'm thinking it was right around the beginning of July last year....could have been August though. I know it doesn't matter at this point, but with all the doe tag chatter I got to thinking about it.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
I had to call Friday about the property we enrolled, we hadn't received them yet. They called back Monday, said that they were printed June 2 and we should have received them. Was told they were going to reprint and send new ones and to destroy the originals if they show up.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I got mine June 20th at 12:20am, lol.

·
Registered
14,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
NiceRack! said:
dce said:
I dmap my property and received my coupons weeks ago.
NO offense but curious, do you allow strangers to use your coupons or they passed out to friends and family?
I can't speak for Doug, but ours go only to family and friends.

·
Registered
14,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bobcat1 said:
They started June 20th. I got one the 21st. A lot of them are gone by now. Good luck to you.
browtine64 said:
I got mine June 20th at 12:20am, lol.
No, no, no....I don't want to buy a DMAP permit, I want the four coupons we requested from the PGC when we DMAP'd our land. The ones we hand out to hunters and then they use to buy the permits.

·
Registered
14,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
dce said:
I dmap my property and received my coupons weeks ago.
JetMaxx said:
I had to call Friday about the property we enrolled, we hadn't received them yet. They called back Monday, said that they were printed June 2 and we should have received them. Was told they were going to reprint and send new ones and to destroy the originals if they show up.
I'm going to call today, thanks for the heads up guys.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts