The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a dmap tag for a large unit in Venango County. I have never been on the property which is 10,000 acres, and open kept open for public hunting by the resource company who owns the very large tract.
I am not familiar with property boundaries etc, and went to the Dmap/"Participating Landowners" section of the PGC website. Maps used to accompany each dmap unit. It was my intention to use my flintlock on this tract after Christmas.

Everything has been removed. When you click on any of the counties to see participating properties, all you get is "no coupons are available for this county". I sort of recall which property it is from way back when i bought the dmap tag online, but it sure would be nice view the map of the property which was there at one time..

Wonder if I call the NW region office, someone there will be able to provide a map. I'd sure like to be certain I'm hunting with my dmap tag legally. (on correct property).

·
Registered
405 Posts
Bassnleo,

I think I know the property you are referencing, and if I'm correct I have a map for it as a pdf file.
PM me with your email and I'll send it to you as an attachment.

I'll be flintlocking there later in the week.

·
Registered
242 Posts
We hunt Collins Pine DMAP properties. If you go on their website the info about each property is there. Otherwise maybe look on the landowners website

1 - 6 of 6 Posts