The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just putting this out there i lucked into getting the second week of rifle season off and i have 2 dmap tags for 313. anyone wanting to meet up and do somehunting up there reply here or shoot me a pm.

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
My dad and I will be at camp Sun-Tues the second week. We have 2F's and 135DMAPs. We'll be hunting a bit further North than you will be, but we'd be happy to meet up for dinner (and maybe a beer or two) on Monday night if you have no plans.

·
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kudu58 said:
My dad and I will be at camp Sun-Tues the second week. We have 2F's and 135DMAPs. We'll be hunting a bit further North than you will be, but we'd be happy to meet up for dinner (and maybe a beer or two) on Monday night if you have no plans.
sounds good ill be in camp from sunday till wednesday maybe longer. i think i could handle drinking a beer.

·
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
anyone wanting to meet up in 313 and do some small pushes to try and get some deer moving shoot me a pm. if your an older hunter and cant do much walking im willing to help you out and do the pushing.

·
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
kudu where we gonna have that beer monday night?

·
Super Moderator
23,752 Posts
I have a damp for that area but will be working those dates.

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
treestand91 said:
kudu where we gonna have that beer monday night?
We are hunting until dark on Monday and then cooking steaks, baked beans and potatoes for dinner. You are invited to the camp for dinner and those beers. Is anyone going to be with you??? I will PM directions to the camp. It's not far from yours, up near Highland. What kind of beer do you prefer?

·
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
looks like ill be by myself......any thing is fine ill only have a couple with dinner ill be driving

1 - 12 of 12 Posts