The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a 4x4 with a good amount of getup but to many choices, to many options, etc. I'm leaning toward the 1.99%apr as of right now.

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
if your looking for power I will steer you to the polaris 850 xp or the canam in 650cc or higher.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
I own two Polaris, they are loaded with power and really like them but if you can get 1.99% on something else I would consider doing it.

Stetam

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
After checking into the 1.99apr I found the details.....not all that great. I can get an ok deal on the Polaris 550. I like it and it has planty of power for me. I figure if I go with something like an 850 I'll just kill myself on it flipping it or something.
But I'm still looking....no hurry. Not sure what I want to do with this Kaw Bayou. I won't get anything on a trade so I can either get rid of it or keep for just messin around.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
That 550 will suit you fine I believe. I have an 800 and it has more power than I will ever need. If you decide to get rid of the Kaw shoot me a message, I might be interested as wife says we need a 4th one.

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
yeah I would steer you away or atleast look hard at any loan for a quad that is apr. when you said you wanted get up and go power I figured you wanted the power of a truck in a quad. any of the big bores now a day will probably suit you fine. the grizzlys, polaris's, kawisakis, canams, suzuki, and honda all make big bores. the 550 polaris will probably work for you. the only thing I can stress is test ride if you can or do your research. all are good machines or else they still wouldn't be in bussiness. take good care of what ever you have and you should be fine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts