The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
No pics but i built a 3 walled lean to style on the back of the garage....8x18 with a 2x8 tool area accessible fromthe outside instead of opening the whole shed....plus i converted my 4x8 salt box style chicken coop into shed....still need more room...lol

·
Banned
4,988 Posts
buckinnuts said:
No pics but i built a 3 walled lean to style on the back of the garage....8x18 with a 2x8 tool area accessible fromthe outside instead of opening the whole shed....plus i converted my 4x8 salt box style chicken coop into shed....still need more room...lol
Can you take a pic of it, sounds good?

·
Registered
52,307 Posts
So many styles, several years ago I built a lean to by using electric poles, that I retreived from traffic accidents when the power company replaced them, had a buddy that called me to get them....it was 10x10 with a shed sloped roof and sshingles, 3 sides I covered with plywood, left front open for firewood, probably spent $100. for everything. Built in a weekend, when I quit burning wood I tore it down, pulled the poles and filled the holes.......

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
Not completely done yet...to many projects but does the job....second pic is chicken coop converted to shed

1 - 10 of 10 Posts