The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it looks like the weather will hold for Saturday at Dixons.Hot,but the lemonade will taste good.Will probably go up sometime after lunch.
Who is all going?

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
That is a shame Jack, I will put out a prayer for him. I am planning on going probably get there around 1030ish

·
Premium Member
24,025 Posts
Headin to Chincoteague Friday for a week so i will miss too. Good thing is I will likely save a few bucks!! lol

·
Premium Member
4,365 Posts
Jack, sorry to hear that your Dad is ailing. Please offer him my best wishes for a speedy recovery to fine health, and a rapid return to providing Pennsylvania's most outstanding, hand-stitched, leather possibles bags!

Berks

·
Premium Member
4,365 Posts
Eating too much flounder can give you gas!

Good fishing, my friend.

If you want to quickly send me your credit card, I could keep it active for you this weekend at Dixon's, out of pure kind-heartedness, you understand.

·
Registered
6,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Loggy,send me a blank,signed check and I will make sure you will be happy!

·
Premium Member
24,025 Posts
Jack...first off your Dad is in our prayers for a full healing re his health issues..

Berks & 410-er...believe you not Mrs. Loggy has many blank signed checks plus full use of cc's while we are on vacation especially while im out on the water fishin/crabbin!!

Man...i would love to go to Dixons & suggest that anyone that can anyway make it...GO!!!

·
Banned
1,089 Posts
Thanks guys for the well wishes. Dad definitely appreciates them. He is very depressed to be missing Dixon's. He celebrates his birthday there nearly every year. We are hoping things will improve and he will be back out there next year.

GBJ

·
Premium Member
24,025 Posts
Jack..please pass on to Pop warm wishes for a Happy Birthday!!

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
DITTO

1 - 13 of 13 Posts