The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are your picks for this weekends games? I'm going with the Pats, Ravens, Packers and my "upset" is the Saints.

Picking the Pats, but I'll be rooting like heck for the Broncos. That means my Ravens get another home game (if we win).

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Pats ( I HATE typing that!)
Texans
Saints
Giants

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Steelers.

ooops, still in denial. Sorry.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
*Moose said:
rlfb74 said:
*Moose said:
Broncos
Niners
Giants
Texans
I meant pick the winners.

That's what I meant as well. I'm thinking this could just be upset weekend.
I know. I just thought it was funny because your picks are the exact opposite of mine.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If my aunt had.....well, you know the saying.

The Ravens do need to play better. The defense won that game. You can only contain the Pats for so long. The offense HAS to put some points on the board.

·
Banned
13,401 Posts
rlfb74 said:

The Ravens do need to play better. The defense won that game. You can only contain the Pats for so long. The offense HAS to put some points on the board.

It's tough when you don't have a good QB.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
*Moose said:
rlfb74 said:

It's tough when you don't have a good QB.
In 2000, we won the Super Bowl with Trent Dilfer at QB. It doesn't get much worse than that. Flacco is a decent QB that has a bad game every once in a while. The Ravens offense is built around Ray Rice. Flacco is usually around 20 completions and 200 yards. He won't put up Brady and Rogers-like numbers, but as long as they don't turn the ball over, he'll be fine.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts