The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this was ever put out there, but Bowhunter Superstore in Wellsboro gives a discount to Military/ Law Enforcement/ Fire and EMS. Just a thought for all those who bravely served, still serving, and serve our communities.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Kinsey's Outdoors in Elizabethtown dose the same

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
I've never served in those capacities, but I like to support businesses like that. I'll have to head over there again.

Did I hear correctly that they're under new ownership and moving back down to the big store? It was pretty sad when I was in there last year.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No idea, I haven't been there for years, I just order online. I buy my shafts from there each year.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Nice thread Pahack, I hope more HPA-ers respond, if they know of any other sport shops that support our Veterans and such...

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
EMT's and EMT-P's are also included, I thought Fire would cover it, but just want to put it out there!

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Pahack said:
Not sure if this was ever put out there, but Bowhunter Superstore in Wellsboro gives a discount to Military/ Law Enforcement/ Fire and EMS. Just a thought for all those who bravely served, still serving, and serve our communities.
I think you mean "Wellsville"- not Wellsboro. About 155 mile apart!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts