The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While checking out all the info and different web sites regarding the Fisher's ATV weekend at Rock Run a couple weeks ago I know I came across a web site that listed a discount code (5% I think) that you could enter when buying your tickets for the event online. I didn't write it down and now I can't for the life of me find that web site.

Does anyone know what I am talking about and would you please give me the code or the web site? I want to go ahead and order my tickets before I forget. Thanks

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wow, no one knows anything about this. Maybe I am crazy.... I will call the number to order tickets and they may know what I am talking about. If I do find anything out I will post it here and maybe save someone a few bucks.

·
Registered
611 Posts
On Fisher's facebook page they gave out a code for 10% of your ticket purchases.

REUFB2010 is the code. You should be able to enter this code whether you have a facebook acct or not.

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
For anyone ordering tickets either of the codes given here will get you 10% off your ticket purchase. I just bought and printed off my tickets.

Thanks again for the info guys.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts