The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seen it for the first time last night. I'm hoping that something like Teleportation, ala Star Trek, is right around the corner. I would utilize it to transport to wherever those two turds currently are, and beat them like I owned them.
Not sure I've ever watched 2 more annoying dudes on the tube.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
I hear you. They really don't find much either?
20 minutes of the half hour is them 2 doing dumb stuff or jumping around!
Last year i seen that king george dude jump around and fell down a hill! He slammed into a tree and got hurt. He never learned?
If i didn't know better and seen that program and some one wanted to detect my grounds,i would have to say no!

·
Registered
11,357 Posts
They sure are making us look like fools. I've had people tell me not to act like the idiots on tv due to liability. I promise them I won't and haven't been denied.....yet.
Man if they found half the stuff I have they might die right there on the spot. Not to mention their over assessment of every item. According to them I must have a half a million dollars worth on $5 square nails

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
I actually saw a comedian parody them on stage. It was hilarious...something like 3 back flips and the coming of Christ....for a pulltab !

·
Registered
16,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mick Dodge is one of the dumbest shows I've seen in a while. But that said, I'd still like to party with ole Mick. I want to punch the Digger guys.

AHHHHHHHHHHH !!!! AHHHHHHHHHH !!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAHHHHHHHHH !!! Ringy, get over here. Look at this. I know it looks like a blob of metal, but it could be the key to Napoleon Bonaparte's wife's Aunt's 1st Cousin's Sister's chastity belt. AHHHHHHHHHH !!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!

·
Registered
65 Posts
They sure are a couple of dorks. They did an episode on the Whiskey Rebellion on a coupla WashPA farms, I don't remember if they found anything really cool or not.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts