The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am tryin to go to my Vinyl Flooring thread in the Hunting Camp section and when I click on my thread in throws me right into the Political forum on a Bundy thread.I tried it several times with the same results.I never seen anything ever like it before.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I'm getting a 1/2 page of the forum list super-imposed over the forum pages and I can't read half of what is there.
I tried refreshing the page but it still comes up.
Is there a problem with this site? I don't have this problem on other sites.

·
Super Moderator
26,463 Posts
good ole boy said:
I am tryin to go to my Vinyl Flooring thread in the Hunting Camp section and when I click on my thread in throws me right into the Political forum on a Bundy thread.I tried it several times with the same results.I never seen anything ever like it before.
If you are still having that problem, let us know. I just went to your thread with no issue.

·
Super Moderator
26,463 Posts
So I just tried again, and this time it also takes me to the Bundy thread

I'll run it by the smart people.

·
Registered
9,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for checkin it out guys.It,s still doin it.That,s so strange.I was startin to think I am a victim of a prank.

·
Registered
52,307 Posts
Out of curiosity I tried the vinyl flooring thread and the same thing happened, over to the Bundys, but I can solve my problem , just wont do that again, problem solved....

·
Super Moderator
26,463 Posts
Doctor: "How may I help you, sir?"

Patient, raising his arm: "My arm really hurts when I do this."

Doctor: "Don't do that."

1 - 13 of 13 Posts